-
December 27th, 2005, 05:02 AM
#1
HB Forum Owner
I got a lot of goodies at my dads. He told me that my "big surprise" couldn't be arranged this Christmas because there was a "technical difficulty" [img]frown.gif[/img] He told me I had to be older to do this. I'm very curious as to know what it is... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Anyway, here are the other items I got-
-Ugg Clogs
-On-The-Go Outfit
-American Express Card for $50 (I can use it anywhere)
-Starbucks Gift Certificate for $25
-American Girl Gift Certificate for $25
-Gap Gift Certificate for $25
-Really Cute Boyshort Underpants [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]wink.gif[/img]
-AG Real Beauty Lotions, and a Tutti Dolci Lotion
-An Adidas Sweatsuit
-Opal Necklace
-A Box of "After Eight" Chocolate Mints. (these are the BEST things in the world!)
-A regular Chocolate Bar
I love all my stuff. And I will definetly be spending the AG money soon...probably on Elizabeth's summer gown. [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks